1. Well friends, this has been a tiring week already. And...it's Wednesday. So, I'm sorry that things are a little slower over here, but sometimes that happens. Here are some pictures from the photobooth at our company Christmas Party to make up for it.
Not gonna lie...really love how those turned out :)
2. Our little apartment is feeling cozy and festive! The tree that we carried home is setup in the corner with lights and ornaments, we have two stockings hung by the chimney with care, and a few other little holiday trinkets are scattered around. Loving. It.
Also, still loving this picture. And story.
Everyone got one this week - such a fun surprise! Love my job.
4. Okay, I wasn't meaning to go on and on about Christmas today, but I just have to brag for a hot second - I am never ahead on gifts, except for this year! One of my bullet journal goals for this month was to finish shopping by the 19th, and it's looking preeetty good over here. If you want to bribe me to tell you what I got you for Christmas, send Starbucks cards. Not a joke.
5. This looks amazing. Also this. Holidays are an excuse to eat as much sugar as you want, right? Whew. Good.
6. I know I ask this all the time, but I love hearing the answers - what are your favorite books right now? Looking for a few to stack up before we take off a little time for the holidays, per usual.
Let's see, what else...I tried a new workout class this weekend and am SO sore, I'm counting down the days till a little time off for the holidays (five!!), and if you see Steve, tell him that I want a puppy for Christmas. I think that's it ;)
Don't forget to give me some book suggestions...and maybe tell me about the festive things going on in your world right now!